72% would make again
Greek Yogurt Bark With Mango & Strawberry
featured in No Added Sugar Snacks 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 2 cups 2% greek yogurt (570 g)
- 1 cup mango (165 g), diced
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (15 g), toasted
- 1 lime lime zest
- Calories 215
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 36g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 29g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine Greek yogurt and mango in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Spread mixture onto a parchment-lined sheet tray into an even ¼ inch (6 mm) layer.
- Top with sliced strawberries, shredded coconut, and lime zest.
- Freeze uncovered until frozen, about two hours.
- Break into pieces and serve immediately. Keep any uneaten bark in freezer.