Ham & Cheese Cucumber “Sushi”
featured in No-Bake After School Snacks
Say goodbye to rice and hello to cucumber with this refreshing Ham & Cheese Cucumber Sushi! It's a fun twist on traditional sushi that's perfect for a light lunch or appetizer.
May 04, 2023
89% would make again
for 7 servings
- 1 cucumber
- 2 slices cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 slices all-natural deli meat, of your choice, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup carrot (35 g), cut into matchsticks
- Calories 16
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Slice cucumber into large 1-inch (2 ½ cm) thick slices.
- Hollow out center of cucumber, leaving about ½ inch (1 cm) of cucumber inside.
- Roll deli meat strips into a small roll.
- Stuff cucumber pieces with deli meat, cheese, and carrots until center is filled.
- Refrigerate in tightly sealed container.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.