for 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon five spice
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 2 pieces preserved tofu, optional, available in local Asian supermarkets
- Place the pork in a bowl along with all the marinade ingredients. Combine and leave to marinade for 6-8 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Place the pork belly on a grill tray.
- Roast the pork belly in the oven for 20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Nutrition Calories: 1599 Fat: 136 grams Carbs: 54 grams Fiber: 2 grams Sugars: 47 grams Protein: 42 grams
Have a recipe of your own to share?