Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie
Satisfy your late-night cravings with this Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie! This soft and chewy cookie is loaded with melty chocolate chips and is ready in just a few minutes. Perfect for a late-night snack or a quick and easy dessert.
for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- ½ cup ice cream (75 g), optional
- Calories 705
- Fat 43g
- Carbs 75g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 48g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add 2 tbsp butter, 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp sugar, ¼ tsp baking powder, ⅛ tsp salt and ¼ tsp vanilla in a bowl and mix.
- Next, add 3 tbsp flour and 2 tbsp chocolate chips and mix thoroughly. Transfer the mix to a microwave-friendly bowl and heat for 60 seconds. Top with ice cream.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.