“Noocho” Cheese Dip
featured in WTF Is Nutritional Yeast?
This dip is a vegan alternative to classic cheese dip! Made with potatoes, nutritional yeast, and carrots, it's a crowd-pleaser for all, whether you eat dairy or not.
May 04, 2023
80% would make again
for 6 servings
- 2 large potatoes, peeled, cut into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) chunks and boiled
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) chunks and boiled
- ⅓ cup olive oil (80 mL)
- ⅓ cup water (80 mL)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup nutritional yeast (30 g)
- Calories 167
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender or food processor, add boiled potatoes, carrots, olive oil, water, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and nutritional yeast. Blend until smooth, adding more liquid as necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with chips or raw veggies.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here