featured in Healthy Smoothie Recipes for Every Day
These ombré smoothies are not only visually stunning, but also tasty and nutritious, with layers of fruit and yogurt blended together.
May 04, 2023
92% would make again
for 1 serving
- ½ cup milk (120 mL), or water
- 1 cup plain yogurt (245 g), or non-dairy yogurt
- 2 large bananas, frozen, sliced into 1-inch (2 1/2 cm) pieces
- 1 cup frozen strawberry (150 g), divided
- ¾ cup frozen raspberry (90 g), divided
- coconut flake, to serve
- edible flower, to serve
- Calories 614
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 125g
- Fiber 19g
- Sugar 73g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the milk or water, yogurt, bananas, and ⅓ of the strawberries in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Fill a glass ¼ of the way up with the smoothie, and smooth the surface with a spoon.
- Add another ⅓ of the strawberries to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie on top of the base, filling the glass up to the halfway point. Smooth the surface with a spoon.
- Add remaining strawberries and ⅓ of the raspberries to the smoothie base and blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie in the glass filling it up ¾ of the way. Smooth the surface with a spoon.
- Finish by adding remaining raspberries to the smoothie and blend until smooth..
- Pour the remaining smoothie into the glass to create the final layer. Smooth the layer with a spoon.
- Top smoothie with edible flowers and coconut flakes.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here