This classic pesto pasta recipe is a quick and easy way to satisfy your Italian cravings. The nutty and herbaceous pesto sauce is tossed with al dente pasta and topped with a generous sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese for a delicious and comforting meal.
for 2 servings
- ½ lb bow tie pasta (225 g), cooked
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella cheese (60 g), chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomato (100 g), halved
- Calories 610
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 88g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with a hard-boiled egg and sliced bell pepper.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.