Pineapple Grapefruit Yuzu Mocktail
Yuzu is in for 2023, so enjoy this delicious mocktail with a dash of vitamin C! It pairs yuzu with grapefruit, lime, and pineapple for a citrusy, fruity flavor.
August 14, 2023
for 1 serving
- lime wedge, for coating rim (optional)
- sea salt, for coating rim (optional)
- 1 slice fresh pineapple, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ½ oz yuzu hot sauce (15 g)
- ½ oz agave nectar (15 g)
- ½ grapefruit, juiced
- ½ cup ice (70 g)
- sparkling pineapple or grapefruit juice, or sparkling water, for topping
- fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
- Calories 177
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 33g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- If desired, rub the lime wedge around the rim of a martini or wine glass of choice. Dip the rim in salt to coat.
- Add the pineapple, lime juice, yuzu, agave, and grapefruit juice to a cocktail shaker. Use a cocktail muddler to crush the pineapple to release its juices.
- Add the ice, then cover the shaker and shake for 10 seconds. Strain into the salt-rimmed glass, then top with sparkling pineapple juice and garnish with a mint leaf.
- Serve immediately.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.