S'mores French Toast
Surrender to the irresistible allure of s'mores French toast, where the campfire classic and breakfast favorite collide in a heavenly fusion of flavors. Each decadent bite transports you to a world where gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate reign supreme.
for 2 servings
- 4 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 crackers graham cracker, crushed
- egg, 4
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chocolate, or chocolate-hazelnut spread, melted
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- mini marshmallow
- chocolate syrup
- mini chocolate chip, optional
- Calories 267
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Whisk eggs, cinnamon, vanilla and milk together in medium-large bowl to create egg wash.
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs.
- Dunk bread in egg wash then cover in crumbs until evenly coated.
- Melt butter in a skillet on medium-low heat and cook bread for 2-3 minutes or until crumbs are crispy and bread is more solid.
- Once you flip them over once spread fluff on one slice and melted chocolate on the other.
- Press slices together and stack.
- Garnish with mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips (optional) and chocolate syrup.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.