Salt and Vinegar Crisp Battered Fish
Add some tangy flavor to your fish and chips with this salt and vinegar chip-battered fish that's both crispy and delicious. The crunchy potato chip coating adds a fun twist to the classic dish.
for 1 serving
- 2 fish
- 4 ½ cups salt and vinegar crisps (150 g)
- ¾ cup flour (100 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- salt, to taste
- 1 cup beer (250 mL)
- Calories 1563
- Fat 59g
- Carbs 184g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 58g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine 50g (1½ cups) of crushed up salt and vinegar crisps with flour, baking soda, beer, and some salt. Mix together.
- Dip fish into batter and then coat in more crushed crisps.
- Fry in oil.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.