89% would make again
Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken And Bean Dip
featured in 6 Dips For Your Next Game Night
This slow cooker cheesy chicken and bean dip is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so delicious, making it the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups refried beans (475 g)
- 1 cup cream cheese (225 g)
- 1 cup sour cream (230 g)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (200 g)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- tortilla chip
- Calories 795
- Fat 60g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 43g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Set aside 1 cup (100 grams) of shredded cheddar cheese. Combine all other ingredients in crockpot and mix well.
- Cook on high for 1 ½ hours. Stir dip and add remaining cheddar cheese on top. Let cheese melt then eat with tortilla chips