95% would make again
Slow Cooker Root Beer Chicken Wings
featured in Chicken Wings 6 Ways
for 12 wings
- 3 lb chicken wings (1360 g)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (286 g)
- 17 fl oz root beer (500 mL)
- BBQ sauce, to taste
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g), to taste
- Calories 290
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Season chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Spray your slow cooker pot with cooking spray, add chicken wings, bbq sauce and root beer. Cover, cook on low for 4 hours.
- Remove wings from slow cooker, place on parchment lined tray. Brush more bbq sauce onto wings, sprinkle on some brown sugar. Place under broiler for 8 -10 minutes.