88% would make again
Spinach Artichoke Penne Pasta
featured in Penne 4 Ways
for 3 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 oz spinach (140 g)
- 1 cup artichoke heart (170 g), drained
- 16 oz cream cheese (455 g), softened
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk (470 mL)
- 4 cups penne pasta (400 g), cooked
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 1589
- Fat 71g
- Carbs 190g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 46g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add spinach, cooking until wilted, then add artichoke hearts, cooking for 1 minute.
- Add cream cheese until melted, stirring until there are no lumps.
- Sprinkle in garlic powder, salt, pepper, and milk, stirring until smooth.
- Add pasta and mix until pasta is evenly coated.
- Nutrition Calories: 1589 Fat: 71 grams Carbs: 190 grams Fiber: 11 grams Sugars: 20 grams Protein: 46 grams