89% would make again
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
for 4 servings
- 3 cups strawberry (450 g), frozen
- 3 bananas, frozen
- ⅔ cup plain greek yogurt (190 g)
- 1 cup fresh strawberry (150 g), chopped, optional
- Calories 217
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine frozen fruit and yogurt in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Spread mixture onto an 8x8 (20 x 20cm) glass baking dish, and sprinkle on fresh strawberries.
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours.