84% would make again
Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter
featured in Homemade Nut Butters 4 Ways
for 12 servings
- 3 cups roasted almond (420 g)
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- food processor
- Calories 196
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- NOTE: If you have unroasted nuts, preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spread almonds onto a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until you can smell them.
- In a food processor, blend roasted almonds. Scrape down the sides when necessary.
- Once the almonds look creamy, add the espresso powder and vanilla extract.
- Continue blending until the mixture turns into a ball and evens out again.
- Slowly add canola oil while still blending.
- Pour into a jar, store in a refrigerator and use within one month.