This sweet and creamy coffee is made with strong Vietnamese coffee, sweetened condensed milk, and a touch of vanilla for a decadent treat. Served over ice, it's the perfect pick-me-up on a hot day.
for 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon ground chicory coffee
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup hot water (240 mL)
- Calories 96
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pour the ground coffee into a Vietnamese phin filter base. Place the phin filter strainer on top of the coffee.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a glass.
- Place the phin assembly on top of the glass. Pour hot water into the phin filter. Place the phin filter lid on top and let the coffee drip through the filter into the glass.
- Stir well before serving.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.