12 Ways To Cook With Coffee That You Probably Haven't Tried Yet
Because coffee should be enjoyed at breakfast, lunch, AND dinner.
1. Perk up your greens with a flavorful coffee vinaigrette.
2. Make a flavorful (and caffeinated) rub with it.
A rub of ground coffee, paprika, cumin, herbs, chili, and garlic is great for adding a caramelized crust to any grilled meat. Get the recipe here.
3. Turn it into a butter and slather it on everything...
4. Or you could turn it into a jelly.
This unexpected jelly is great for topping toasts or glazing roasted ham (think red-eye gravy). Get the recipe here.
5. Make coffee-spiked waffles to kickstart your morning.
6. Make bacon infinitely better.
7. Blacken fish with it.
8. Use it as a mixer in your cocktails.
9. Spike your hot fudge with it.
10. Turn it into gravy for a southern-style breakfast.
Ham drippings and coffee might sound like a weird combination, but this classic gravy is a delicious way to start your day. Get the recipe here.