1. Easy Chicken & Asparagus Stir-Fry
2. Margherita Flatbread Pizza
3. 15-Minute Lo Mein
4. Sweet & Spicy Salmon
The easy spice mix — with brown sugar, chili powder, and cumin — is key. Get the recipe.
5. Citrus Rosemary Shrimp Tacos
6. Butter Beans, Tomatoes & Chorizo
Step one: Cook down chorizo and beans for a few minutes in your favorite jarred tomato sauce. Step two: Add chives + bread for maximum 'gram-worthyness. Step three: Devour. Get the recipe.
7. One-Pot Tomato Basil Pasta
8. Sriracha Cauliflower Stir-Fry
This is actually dubbed as a 16-minute recipe, but I believe in your ~hustle~. Get the recipe.
9. Quesadilla with Gouda, Peppers, and Mushrooms
10. Green Goddess Grilled Cheese
Eat yer greens. (Preferably, with lots of cheese.) Get the recipe.
11. Buffalo-Style Pork Chops
12. Zucchini Noodles with Quick Cherry Tomato and Basil Sauce
Spiralizers are so underrated. Get the recipe