Air Fryer Zesty Chicken Wings
One appliance, four snacks! There’s almost nothing the air fryer can’t crisp up--from chicken wings and tortilla chips to sweet potato chips and onion rings, your next snack attack is covered with these easy recipes. Make one when the craving strikes, or whip them all up for your next gathering!
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ lb chicken wings (680 g), patted dry
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Tasty Zesty Spice Blend
- Calories 441
- Fat 34g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- In a bowl, toss the chicken wings with the salt and Tasty Zesty Spice Blend until well coated
- Working in batches, add the chicken wings to the air fryer in a single layer and “fry” for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Serve warm.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.