Pucker up for this refreshing Blueberry Lemonade that's bursting with fruity flavors! This vibrant sipper combines sweet blueberries and tangy lemons for a thirst-quenching delight perfect for any summer day.
for 2 servings
- 1 ¼ cups blueberry (125 g)
- 2 lemons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup cold water (120 mL)
- 1 ½ cups cold sparkling water (355 mL)
- ice cube
- Calories 172
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 45g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place blueberries, lemon juice, and cold water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the blueberries mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, using a spoon to press the last of the liquid through.
- Add the sparkling water and honey and mix until the honey dissolves.
- Serve over ice with extra blueberries.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.