Slow-Cooker Peach Cobbler
featured in 6 Insanely Easy Fruit Cobblers
This easy slow cooker peach cobbler features juicy, sweet peaches and a buttery, crumbly topping, all cooked to perfection in the slow cooker for the perfect hands-off summertime dessert.
May 04, 2023
92% would make again
for 6 servings
- 42 oz peach pie filling (1 kg), about 2 cans
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 8 oz unsalted butter (225 g), cut into small chunks
- ⅓ cup walnuts (35 g), optional
- vanilla ice cream, optional, for serving
- Calories 777
- Fat 36g
- Carbs 113g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 67g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put peach pie filling in slow cooker. Then top with cake mix, butter, and walnuts.
- Cook on high for 2-2.5 hours or until the cake part reaches desired consistency.
- Server a la mode with vanilla ice cream or your favorite whipped cream.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.