Manhattan For One
Sip back, relax, and channel your inner mixologist with this classic whiskey cocktail. A mix of spicy and sweet, this recipe requires just a few ingredients. Don’t have whiskey on hand? Bring out the bourbon. Cheers! This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 1 serving
- ice, for shaking
- 2 oz rye whiskey (60 mL)
- 2 oz sweet vermouth (60 mL)
- 4 dashes orange bitters
- orange peel, or cocktail cherry, for garnish
- Calories 214
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the whiskey, vermouth, and bitters. Shake until chilled, about 5 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into a coupe glass and garnish with an orange peel or a cocktail cherry.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.