98% would make again
Peanut Butter Oat Energy Balls
featured in 6 Easy High-Protein Snacks (Under 150 Calories)
June 10, 2019
for 6 servings
- ½ cup rolled oats (40 g)
- ⅓ cup peanut butter (80 g)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chip, optional
- salt, to taste
- Calories 159
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon or tablespoon to evenly divide the mixture into 6 balls. Use your hands to form the ball.
- Enjoy one now and save the rest for later by storing them in a sealed container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.