84% would make again
Watermelon Dessert "Pizza"
featured in Creative Ways To Serve Fruit
for 4 servings
- 1 watermelon
- 8 oz coconut cream (295 g), whipped
- 4 strawberries
- 3 kiwis
- 3 apricots
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes (25 g)
- ½ cup granola (75 g)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 551
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 76g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 80g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut a ripe watermelon into round discs about 1-2 inches (2-5 cm) thick.
- Scoop the coconut cream into a bowl. Use a mixer to whip the cream until it reaches a soft consistency.
- Cut 3-4 strawberries into thin slices. Set aside.
- Peel and cut 2-3 kiwis into thin slices. Set aside.
- Remove pit and cut 2-3 apricot into thin slices. Set aside.
- Spread the mixed coconut cream around the top of the watermelon disc.
- Place the cut strawberries, kiwis and apricot slices on top of the coconut cream.
- Add in blueberries, coconut flakes and granola.
- Sprinkle a few sprigs of mint across the top the dessert. Slice and serve.