90% would make again
Watermelon Feta Salad Cups
featured in Easy Party Appetizers for the Lazy Cook
These watermelon feta salad cups are the perfect way to enjoy the sweet taste of summer! Juicy watermelon cubes are topped with salty feta cheese, cucumber, and fresh mint. It's like a flavor explosion in every bite!
May 05, 2023
for 20 servings
- ½ large seedless watermelon
- 1 ½ cups cucumber (200 g), diced
- ½ cup feta cheese (55 g), crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt, to taste
- Calories 42
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the watermelon into 1½-inch (4 cm) cubes, removing the rind.
- Using a teaspoon measuring spoon or a melon baller, scoop out the center of each watermelon cube, only going about halfway through.
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, feta, mint, olive oil, and salt.
- Spoon the cucumber mixture into the watermelon cubes.
- Garnish with more mint. Chill until serving.