Cucumber Limeade Mocktail
What happens when you combine cucumber, lime, a hint of sugar, plus the star of the show, Liquid Death sparkling water? Only the most refreshing drink of the summer!
for 2 servings
- 2 cups peeled and chopped cucumber (280 g)
- 5 limes, washed and quartered
- ½ cup water (120 mL)
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- 1 persian cucumber
- ice, for serving
- 19.2 oz Liquid Death Severed Lime Flavored Sparkling water (561 mL)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Calories 192
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 55g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add the chopped cucumber, limes, water, and sugar to a blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes, until smooth.
- Pour the cucumber mixture through a fine-mesh sieve set over a medium bowl and let sit for 10–15 minutes, until the liquid has drained. Discard the pulp.
- Using a mandoline or a vegetable peeler, slice the Persian cucumber lengthwise into long, thin strips. Press 3-4 slices of cucumber around the inside of each of two highball glasses.
- Add ice to each glass, being careful not to disturb the cucumber slices. Divide the cucumber-lime juice between the glasses, then fill to the top with Liquid Death Severed Lime Flavored Sparkling Water. Garnish each with a mint sprig.
- Serve immediately.