1. Pile leftover turkey and stuffing into a breakfast bake:
2. Use mashed sweet potatoes as the base for waffles:
3. Make savory breakfast sandwiches with leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce:
Just think of these as fuel for Black Friday. Get the instructions.
4. Toss together a one-pan breakfast hash with Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes:
5. Or try turkey, cheese, and peppers:
6. Whisk sweet potato puree into pancake batter:
7. Make a quick fritatta with shredded turkey, eggs, and whatever leftover veggies you have on hand:
8. Use day-old stuffing to make savory waffles, then top them with cranberry sauce:
9. Finish off leftover bread and pumpkin puree with a make-ahead breakfast bake:
Just add a few pantry staples — like butter, eggs, and milk — and this is done in under an hour. To save even more time, you can also assemble this the night before, then bake it in the morning. Get the recipe.