for 1 cookie
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened, plus more for greasing
- ¼ cup light brown sugar (55 g), lightly packed
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons egg, beaten
- 6 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 ½ tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- Calories 867
- Fat 48g
- Carbs 103g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 55g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Grease a large (at least 8-inch (20 cm) diameter) microwave-safe plate with butter.
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk or fork to stir together the butter, sugar. Add vanilla extract.
- Add the egg and stir to combine.
- Add the flour and salt and stir until just incorporated
- Fold in 5 tablespoons of the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into a mound at the center of the prepared plate. Lightly press the remaining chocolate chips into the top of the dough.
- Microwave until the cookie is dry on top and springs back when lightly pressed in the center, about 1½ minutes. Let sit for a few minutes to cool.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.