Almond Butter Energy Bites With Date & Coconut
featured in No Added Sugar Snacks 4 Ways
Fuel up with these delicious energy bites! Packed with dates, coconut, and almond butter, they're the perfect on-the-go snack.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 20 balls
- 2 cups medjool date (340 g), pits removed
- ½ cup roasted almond (70 g)
- ½ cup almond butter (120 g)
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut (30 g), divided
- 1 pinch salt
- Calories 119
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine dates, almonds, almond butter, salt, and half of the coconut in a food processor and blend until a sticky dough forms. (If dough is not coming together, add one tablespoon of water and continue blending.)
- Wet your hands and form dough into 2 tablespoon-sized ball. Roll in remaining shredded coconut.
- Let dry at room temperature for 2 hours before serving. Store in an airtight container.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.