96% would make again
Almond Butter Honey Oat Bars
featured in Kid-Friendly Breakfast Meal Prep
These almond butter honey oat bars are the perfect snack. With a chewy oats, nutty almond butter, and sticky honey, they're a great breakfast or snack.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 2 cups rolled oats (160 g)
- ⅔ cup almond butter (160 g), or nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup honey (85 g), or maple syrup
- Calories 355
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, add oats, nut butter, and honey or maple syrup, and mix until well combined.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in mixture and spread evenly.
- Cover and place in freezer until firm.
- Cut into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat.