Aperol Spritz Popsicles
@alexawhatsfordinner is taking the Aperol spritz to the next level by making it a popsicle! The popsicle makes the drink super cold, refreshing, and delicious!
for 4 servings
- 1 large orange, zested
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice (60 mL)
- ¾ cup aperol (180 mL)
- ⅔ cup soda water (160 mL)
- 4 thin orange slices
- 3 cups prosecco (750 mL)
- ice pop mold with sticks
- Calories 352
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 43g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large bowl, stir together the orange zest and juice, Aperol, and soda water.
- Carefully pour the Aperol mixture into 4 ice pop molds, filling each about three-quarters of the way. Add an orange slice to each mold, then insert the sticks. Freeze for at least 8 hours, until completely solid.
- When ready to serve, pour the prosecco into large glasses. Remove the popsicles from the molds and place one upside down in each glass.
- Serve immediately.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.