71% would make again
featured in Veggie Wedges 4 Ways
for 3 servings
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs (100 g)
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- Calories 713
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 99g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Slice each avocado in half, then into wedges. Scoop out of the peel.
- Mix panko breadcrumbs with salt and cayenne.
- Dip each avocado wedge in flour, then eggs, then panko, then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, flipping once.