Baked Chicken Tikka
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 4 servings
- 1 cup plain yogurt (285 g)
- ½ tablespoon red chili powder
- ½ tablespoon ground coriander
- ½ tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro stem, crushed
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 2 red food colorings
- 4 chicken leg quarters, cut into two
- Calories 176
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except chicken.
- Make long slits on chicken with a knife.
- Put the chicken in the marinade overnight.
- Bake at 450°F (230°C) for 50 minutes..