97% would make again
Breakfast Egg Cups
featured in Kid-Friendly Breakfast Meal Prep
Start your morning off on the right foot with these breakfast egg cups. With a protein-packed filling of eggs, turkey bacon, veggies, and cheese, they're like a healthy breakfast muffin that will keep you full all morning.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 12 eggs, beaten
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh spinach (10 g), chopped
- ½ cup tomato (100 g), diced
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (25 g), or to taste
- ⅓ cup broccoli (50 g), chopped
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g), or to taste
- ½ cup turkey bacon (112 g), chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ deli chicken meat, diced
- Calories 132
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°F).
- Beat eggs and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add eggs halfway into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Add desired toppings.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Eat now or keep in airtight container in the fridge. Heat when ready to eat.