95% would make again
Time Saving Sheet-Pan Eggs
featured in Flavorful Egg Recipes Anyone Can Make
Save time without sacrificing taste with these sheet pan eggs. Loaded with your favorite toppings, this one-pan dish is baked to perfection for a stress-free breakfast.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- topping of your choice
- Calories 142
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until smooth.
- Pour the eggs onto a greased sheet pan and sprinkle in your favorite toppings.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Slice the omelette and serve immediately or put into a storage container and freeze for up to 1 month.