for 12 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 15 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ice cube
- 2 ½ cups cake flour (310 g)
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar (300 g)
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- ¾ cup full fat greek yogurt (180 g)
- ½ cup Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars (125 g)
- 1 tablespoon reserved browned butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar (110 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- ¼ cup Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars (60 g)
- Calories 352
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 10- to 15-cup Bundt pan with nonstick spray. Prepare an ice bath in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the milk solids begin to turn golden brown. Remove the pot from the heat and continue stirring until the butter has cooled slightly. Transfer to a large bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon of the browned butter in a separate small bowl for the glaze.
- Add the ice cube to the larger bowl of browned butter. Set in the ice bath (making sure no water gets into the butter) and whisk for about 5 minutes, until cooled, milky in color, and thickened, but not completely solid.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add sugar to the bowl with the browned butter and beat with an electric hand mixer on medium speed for 1-2 minutes, or until the mixture is creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating until incorporated before adding the next. Add the vanilla bean paste and Greek yogurt, and beat until just combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Fold in the Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars with a rubber spatula until incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, smoothing the top.
- Bake the cake for about 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- While the cake cools, make the glaze: If needed, melt the reserved tablespoon of brown butter. Transfer to a medium bowl with the powdered sugar, vanilla bean paste, and milk, and whisk until smooth.
- Turn the cake out of the pan. Let cool for another 10–15 minutes, or until no longer warm to the touch.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cake. Garnish with the Butterfinger Bits or crushed Butterfinger bars.
- Slice and serve.