Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Experience the magic of cauliflower with this scrumptious Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe! It's a guilt-free, low-carb alternative to traditional pizza crust that'll have you coming back for seconds.
for 2 servings
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- Calories 183
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 19g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (240˚F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it becomes the size of rice. Transfer the cauliflower to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until it begins to steam. Remove the cauliflower and place on a clean kitchen towel. Wrap the towel around it and squeeze out as much liquid as possible; wait for the cauliflower to cool a bit if it's too hot to handle.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl and add the oregano, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt, Parmesan, and egg. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and use your hands to form it into a round disk, ½-inch (1 cm) thick and 10-inches (25 cm) in diameter. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust begins to brown.
- Top the crust with your desired toppings and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.