97% would make again
Chocolate Chip Granola Bites
featured in No-Bake After School Snacks
Inspired by gimmesomeoven.com
for 12 bites
- 1 cup old fashion oat (100 g)
- ½ cup nut butter (120 g), of your preference
- ½ cup chocolate chips (85 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- Calories 177
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix together oats, cinnamon, vanilla extract, nut butter, honey, and chocolate chips in a medium bowl until well-incorporated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Roll into balls the size of a ping pong ball.
- Refrigerate in tightly sealed container for up to one week.