77% would make again
featured in 3-Ingredient Breakfasts
for 3 servings
- 3 eggs, separated
- ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened, or greek yogurt
- Calories 153
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Separate the eggs into two bowls.
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and whip into stiff peaks.
- Add the cream cheese or yogurt into the yolks and mix until combined.
- Fold half of the egg whites into the yolks until just combined. Add the rest and fold again until incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place six dollops of the mixture on the tray.
- Spread out the circles with a spatula to about ½ inch (1 cm) thick.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool for at least 1 hour.