featured in 9 Crazy Easy Ways to Cook Eggs
Impress your brunch guests with these light and fluffy Cloud Eggs! With their pillowy texture and delicious flavor, these eggs are sure to please.
May 14, 2023
86% would make again
for 2 servings
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 90
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Save the yolks for later.
- Using an electric hand whisk, whisk on a high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in salt and pepper.
- Spoon the egg whites onto a baking tray and make a well in the middle, for the yolks to go in later. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Drop the yolks into the whites and bake for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve on toast or with sides of your choice.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.