Eggs In A Cloud
featured in Top Breakfasts of 2020!
Float on a fluffy cloud of whipped egg whites with these heavenly Eggs in a Cloud. Topped with a perfectly cooked yolk, this dish is sure to impress your brunch guests.
May 04, 2023
90% would make again
for 2 servings
- 4 eggs, yolks separated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese (35 g)
- ⅓ cup crumbled bacon (75 g)
- ¼ cup chives (10 g), chopped
- Calories 388
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 32g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Separate the eggs: egg whites in one bowl and egg yolks each into their own bowls.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, mix the egg whites until thick and fluffy.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Fold in bacon, parmesan cheese, and chives. Do not overfold.
- Scoop onto baking tray and make an indent in the middle using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until egg whites start to brown.
- Place the egg yolks into center of the egg whites. Bake for 3 more minutes.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.