90% would make again
featured in Emmy's Inspired Cupcakes
for 12 cupcakes
- 3 cups cream cheese frosting (345 g)
- 1 drop electric pink gel food coloring
- 1 drop royal blue gel food coloring
- 1 drop regal purple gel food coloring
- 12 vanilla cupcakes
- 1 tablespoon edible glitter
- Calories 234
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Divide the cream cheese frosting evenly between 3 medium bowls. Add each food coloring to a bowl of frosting and mix well.
- Set a sheet of plastic wrap on a flat surface and pour each frosting color into adjacent stripes. Fold the plastic wrap over the frosting and roll into a log shape. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the frosting into a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes.
- Using a pastry brush, sprinkle edible glitter over the frosting.