91% would make again
Gooey Baked Brie In Phyllo Dough
for 4 servings
- 10 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 1 wheel brie cheese
- raspberry preserve
- butter, melted
- Calories 49
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) degrees.
- Lay a sheet of phyllo dough horizontally on a smooth, dry surface. Brush with melted butter. Place another sheet on top. Layer with butter. Continue until you have four sheets on top of each other.
- Layer the remaining sheets vertically. Make sure to butter each sheet.
- Place brie in the center of the sheets and top with raspberry preserves.
- Fold sheet corners over the brie. Brush with more melted butter and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) between 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm, with bread or crackers.