for 4 servings
- kosher salt, to taste
- 510 g Sam’s Choice® potato gnocchi (510 g)
- 24 oz Sam’s Choice® Italia Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce (680 g)
- 1 pt cherry tomato (300 g), quartered
- 1 lb sausage (455 g), sliced
- fresh basil leaf, for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook until they begin to float, about 3 minutes.
- In a small pot, bring the sauce to a simmer over medium heat. Add the tomatoes to the sauce and gently heat through, about 5 minutes.
- Top the gnocchi with the sauce, grilled sausage and torn fresh basil.
Have a recipe of your own to share?