Jam-Stuffed Peanut Butter Balls
Get ready to indulge in these no-bake Jam-Stuffed Peanut Butter Balls that are a delightful treat for your taste buds! With a sweet jam center and a creamy peanut butter coating, these bite-sized goodies are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 8 balls
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g), creamy or chunky
- 1 cup quick-cook oats (100 g), plus more for coating
- ½ cup powdered sugar (60 g)
- 1 strawberry jam, to taste, or whatever your favorite jam is
- Calories 327
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using a small spoon or a teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop out balls of jam and lay them on a sheet pan or plate lined with parchment paper. Pop the jam balls in the freezer for around a half hour, or until they’ve firmed up a bit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, one cup of oats, and powdered sugar, and mix them all together until they’re well combined.
- Grab a palmful of the peanut butter mixture (around the size of a golf ball) and then, using your hand and fingers, shape it into a mini pancake.
- Grab one of the firmed-up jam balls and twist it around until it’s even more of a sphere, then lay it in the middle of your mini peanut butter pancake.
- Using your fingers, lift up and pinch the edges of the peanut butter so that they’re coming up around the jam ball. Continue this until the peanut butter mixture totally encloses the jam and you’ve created a ball. Roll each ball in your hands so that it’s nice a smooth.
- Once you’ve created all of the balls, roll each one in oats and then pop in the refrigerator or freezer to chill. (If you’re freezing, make sure to bring the balls back to room temperature before serving).
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.