97% would make again
Molten Lava Brownie
featured in Lobster Dinner for Two
for 2 servings
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- cooking spray
- 4 chocolate truffles
- mixed berry, to serve
- mint, to garnish
- ice cream, to serve
- chocolate sauce, to serve, optional
- In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix.
- Spray 2 ramekins with the cooking spray.
- Place a spoonful of the brownie batter into each ramekin, then place two chocolate truffles in each dish.
- Spoon more brownie batter over the top of the truffles, until the ramekin is about ¾-full. Smooth the batter evenly over the truffles.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then cool for another 25 minutes.
- On the serving plate, place the berries and the mint in a corner.
- To ensure that the brownie comes loose, run a knife around the edges of each ramekin before inverting the dish onto the center of each plate.
- Serve with ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.