One Pan Dinner
This one-pan dinner is a perfect option for a Friday night to kick off the weekend. Start with bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers, move on to an easy pan pizza, and finish with a delectable s'mores dessert. Best of all? This feast comes together in just one pan.
for 4 servings
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- 3 jalapeñoes
- 6 tablespoons whipped cream cheese, softened
- 3 slices bacon, halved
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 can pizza dough
- ¾ cup marinara sauce (195 g)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (150 g)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1 small jalapeño, sliced into thin rounds
- 8 large fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- all purpose flour, for dusting
- ¼ cup chocolate hazelnut spread (75 g)
- ⅔ cup mini marshmallows (35 g), divided
- ¼ cup coarsely crushed graham crackers (20 g), divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 oz melted chocolate (30 g)
- Calories 1381
- Fat 77g
- Carbs 140g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Make the jalapeño poppers: Halve the jalapeños lengthwise and use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and ribs. Fill each jalapeño half with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese. Wrap a halved bacon strip around each stuffed jalapeño half.
- To make a tray for the jalapeño poppers, take a piece of aluminum foil and fold in 2 inches of each short side. Dog-ear the corners and fold up to lift the remaining sides. The tray should fill ¼ of the baking sheet. Arrange the jalapeño poppers in the tray.
- Make the pizza: Grease the empty half of the baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Unroll the pizza dough and place on the greased half of the pan. Spread the sauce evenly across the dough, then sprinkle with the cheese and top with the pepperoni and sliced jalapeño.
- Make the s’mores pie: Unfold the thawed puff pastry on a lightly floured surface. Gently roll out to remove any creases. Cut out a 6x8-inch rectangle, reserving the excess pastry for another use. Using a sharp knife, gently score a ½-inch border all the way around the pastry rectangle, being careful to not cut all the way through. Prick holes in the center of the pastry with a fork. Transfer the pastry to the remaining quarter of the baking sheet.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread evenly over the inner rectangle of the pastry, then top with half of the marshmallows and graham crackers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water. Brush the egg wash over the pastry border.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 20–25 minutes, until the pizza dough is cooked through and bacon is crispy.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Garnish the pizza with the basil leaves. Top the s’mores pie with the remaining marshmallows and graham crackers, then drizzle with the melted chocolate.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.