94% would make again
Piña Colada In A Pineapple
featured in Zodiac Signs As Drinks!
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 4 servings
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cup coconut cream (240 g)
- ¼ cup coconut milk (60 mL)
- 1 cup white rum (240 mL)
- 3 cups ice (420 g)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pineapple corer
- Calories 427
- Fat 23g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 41g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Using a pineapple corer, core the pineapple and slice the pineapple into chunks.
- Place the pineapple chunks flat on a baking sheet and freeze solid, about 2 hours.
- In a blender, add the frozen pineapple, coconut cream, coconut milk, white rum, ice, and lime juice.
- Place the blender back in the freezer for 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Blend one more time until fully incorporated.
- Pour piña colada back into the pineapple.
- Top with a maraschino cherry.