89% would make again
Rainbow Cereal Cheesecake
featured in 7 Dazzling Rainbow Recipes
for 12 servings
- 10 oz marshmallow (280 g)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups fruit flavored rice cereal (150 g), divided
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups heavy cream (470 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar (65 g)
- Calories 571
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 68g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine the marshmallows and butter. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Add 5 cups of cereal and stir until full mixed. Spoon into the bottom of a greased 8-inch springform pan, pressing down around the edges to create a smooth surface. Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese and lemon juice until combined. Add the cream, vanilla, and sugar and mix until smooth and silky with soft peaks.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the rice cereal and marshmallow base, using a spatula to smooth the top. Chill for at least 3 hours.
- Release the springform and decorate the top of the cake with the remaining cup of rice cereal. Slice and serve.