87% would make again
Raspberry Lemon Popsicles
featured in Fruit Popsicles 4 Ways
for 6 popsicles
- 1 cup raspberry (125 g)
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (240 mL)
- 1 ½ cups water (360 mL)
- popsicle mold, with 6 slots
- Calories 18
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 4g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Strain fresh lemon juice.
- Pour ⅙ of lemon juice in each slot of the popsicle mold.
- Fill the mold with raspberries.
- Fill in the gaps of air with water.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 5 hours.
- Take the frozen popsicles out of the ice molds and enjoy!